I got to attend a conference in Boston this week and since we've never been there, Brad came along. We had such a great time and I discovered that I really like Boston and many places on the east coast. So, I thought I would share just a few of my pictures with you. I'm really loving our new camera.
This is the view from the front of the New England aquarium. I thought the buildings were really pretty.
This was the front of a home downtown. It reminded me of European cities where homes are lined with window boxes. It was so pretty!
We walked along the Charles river and took some shots of those out sailing.
I thought this looked like it ought to be a postcard picture.

These are my coworkers who also attended the conference. Jill is on the left and Tammy in the middle. We are walking through a park called the Boston Commons! It was beautiful. It reminded me of Central Park in NY except it was so well groomed.

The statue behind us is of George Washington.

Another couple of park views.


I thought this should be a post card picture as well. This is the harbor next to the Aquarium.

The TV show "Cheers" was patterned after this pub. So we had to take pictures. The exterior is exactly like the show.

We took a "Duck boat" tour. This was our vehicle. It goes on land and sea.

Our comical tour guide.

This is the look from the river while we were in the "duck boat".

Brad got to pilot the boat for a few minutes.

Friday, we rented a car and took a drive through Maine. This was one of the lighthouses we saw. Another postcard picture, don't you think?

I couldn't believe the homes. It looked like every home had at least 2 or 3 acres and were so beautiful.

And of course some had great views!

Here we are, taking a picture of ourselves on the shore.
1 comments:
Looks like fun. I will have to put Boston on my list of places I want to visit.
Post a Comment